Online/Digital Designer R10K-14K monthly at Recruit Digital in Cape Town
Online/Digital Designer #1105
Pay R10 – 14k
Location Cape Town
our client is an internet marketing agency-based in Cape Town, and they are searching for An Internet / Digital Developer to participate their business to conceptualize and create exceptional creative work inside the range of creative brief and the manufacturer provided.
You’ll have to:
– Work in an organization atmosphere (providing assistance to create group) and independently managing tasks from begin to finish.
- result in creating technique for customers and converting it into an impressive model idea for structure and style in consultation with all the Creative Director.
- Research, analyze and create a summary of information.
- Combine research and technique in to a design system.
- Work efficiently and become detail focused.
You creating and will be conceptualizing the next:
- Micro site
- Mobile site
- Desktop Application
- Social Media Promos
- Rich media banners
- Website Usability
- Landing Pages
- Call to Action
- Responsive Designs
- PPC ad design
- Collateral marketing aids style (paper, promotion items, marketing)
- Mail design
- Any other online or encouraging innovative style i.e Applications, UX, UI
- Act included in the QA group within the organization on all design/creative.
- Work alongside Expert groups to make sure that they know how
- Design works as well as their functions for making your jobs work.
– Tertiary qualification in graphic design (Media/Graphic Design).
- Experience employed in the area of site design.
– Experience in progress is just a big plus.
- Must have at least four to five years’ advertising agency experience.
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of design programs and methods.
- ADOBE Creative Suite
- Applications: Macromedia Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat beneficial.
- Understanding for browser compatibility issues.
- High focus on detail for that creation of error-free pages
- Deadline driven to satisfy specific timelines
- Progressive/creative capabilities for style and artwork inside the constraints of the distribution method.
- Attention to detail
- Modern / creative skills for design
- Deadline driven to satisfy specific deadlines
- Smartly translate and react to central and consumer briefs
- Work collaboratively with Creative Director, builders and key associates and copywriters
- continue-to date with rising, appropriate design styles
- Good interpersonal skills, strong communication skills
- Comfortable with deadlines and stress.
- You have to be deadline-driven and an ambitious employee with troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
To be viewed for this part please sends the CV to email@example.com:
– CV / LinkedIn profile
– Portfolio / link to
– Current CTC and Expected CTC
– Notice period